COVID-19 PRACTICE GUIDELINES
Due to the current global pandemic, we have made changes to how we practice keeping you and ourselves as safe as possible.
Please note: Even though the government have eased restrictions as of the 19th July 2021, we will still be following the same COVID safety guidelines as before.
- Prior to a face-to-face appointment, you will be required to inform us if you or any of your household have had any Covid-19 symptoms, such as fever, dry persistent cough or any loss/change of taste and smell. If you have had any of the mentioned symptoms in the last 14 days, you will be asked to cancel your appointment or be offered a virtual consultation session if required.
- An online Covid-19 Pre-Treatment Form will be sent to you and is to be completed 24 hours prior to attending your appointment.
- You will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of your appointment and sanitise your hands upon arrival. You may pull your mask under your chin when face down on the couch.
- I will be wearing PPE for the duration of your appointment: Face and eye protection and disposable gloves.
- Where possible social distancing will be observed throughout your appointment.
- The treatment room will have windows open, for ventilation.
- The treatment room is disinfected after each appointment with a strict cleaning sanitisation protocol, ventilated and will not be in use for 30 minutes in-between clients.
- Where possible we will only be accepting online or contactless card payments.
- If you or any of your household have had a positive Covid-19 test please cancel your appointment or change it to a virtual session/consultation.
- A copy of our full Covid-19 Risk Assessment is available on request.